Sussex & Chichester Local Magazine covers some of the best areas of West Sussex with seven attractive editions:
1) BN18 0, BN18 9 (part) & PO22 (part) – Arundel, Fontwell, Ford, Slindon, Poling, Crossbush, Burpham, Yapton (part) & Walberton. Total homes 6,500
2) PO22 0, PO20 3, PO20 2 – Barnham, Eastergate, Westergate, Aldingbourne, Oving & Tangmere Total homes 5,200
3) PO19 (part) – Chichester Total homes 7,800
4) BN13 3 & BN14 0 – Findon Valley, Findon Village, Nepcote, High Salvington, Clapham & Patching. Total homes 6,200
5) GU28 0, GU28 9, GU29 0, GU29 9 – Midhurst & Petworth plus Easebourne – Total Homes 4,750
6) RH20 sectors 1 & 2 – Pulborough, Bury, Fittleworth, Nutbourne, Stopham, Coldwaltham, Watersfield, Marehill & West Chiltington village & Common Total homes 5,500
7) RH20 sectors 3 & 4 – Storrington, Amberley, Sullington, Cootham, Washington, Ashington & Thakeham.Total homes 6,200
Combined circulation of all six editions is approximately 45,300 homes.
We have a team of dedicated distributors who all live in the areas they deliver to. Due to the rural locations, we use local people who know their areas well. As a result, this ensures Sussex Local makes it to well over 90% of all the homes in the areas covered.
See our list of prices here.